Application for Membership at ESBRA
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERS:
- Active members, scientists involved in the biomedical research on alcohol effects and residing in Europe or in Mediterranean countries.
- Student members.
- Honorary members, proposed by the Board of Directors.
- Associate members, not directly concerned with, but otherwise promoting biomedical research on alcoholism.
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP OF ESBRA:
ESBRA was founded in 1988 as a non-profit International scientific organization. Applications for membership of the Society are invited from those interested in alcohol and alcoholism research. Advantages of membership are numerous and include reduced registration at ESBRA Congresses, preferential subscription to the Society journal, Alcohol and Alcoholism (preferental rate for the printed version as well as for online access), and easy communication and access to European colleagues in the alcohol research community.
- Ordinary members: Annual fee EUR 50,-
- Student members: Annual fee EUR 20,-
- Eastern European members (non EU): Annual fee EUR 25,-
- Eastern European students (non EU): Annual fee EUR 10,-
Each application must be accompanied by a short curriculum vitae of the applicant.
Please send the details via-email to office[at]esbra.com
Applicants whose applications are approved by the ESBRA Membership Committee become automatically eligible for membership of the International Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism (ISBRA) without further administrative requirements. The International Society shares the same objectives as ESBRA and the other constituent regional societies, but at the worldwide level.