19th ESBRA conference 2023, Graz, august 31-september 3 - President of the conference: Pr Carolin Lackner Venue Medical University of Graz Download the first announcement flyer - Download powerpoint slide Symposia and workshop submission: Application for a symposium for the upcoming ESBRA conference 2023...
The European Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism was founded in 1988 as a non-profit scientific international organisation.
The objectives of ESBRA are:
- to promote European medical and biological research on alcoholism and alcohol effects and
- to disseminate information on biomedical problems arising from use and abuse of alcohol.
The society promotes European scientific cooperation amongst its members by organising meetings, lectures, seminars, congresses and by exchange of researchers. The most important ESBRA event is the biannually organised congress, where the latest results and developments in European biomedical research on alcoholism are presented.
The official journal of ESBRA is Alcohol and Alcoholism, which contains peer-reviewed papers on biomedical, psychological and sociological aspects of alcohol effects. This journal is published bimonthly by the Oxford University Press, jointly with the British Medical Council on Alcohol.
- ESBRA 19th Conference, 2023, august 31-september 3 :
- Medical University of Graz
- Graz airport
- Download the powerpoint slide for promoting the event